- How do I book The Family Pizza Truck for my party?
- How far ahead should I book?
- If the date I’d like is booked, is there a waiting list?
- When do you need to know my final head count?
- What if I have to cancel my party?
- How much is it if I have less than 50 people?
- What is your minimum number of people?
- What is your maximum party number?
- Do I have to pay full price for children?
- Can you come earlier?
- How long are the parties?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can you bring pizzas inside?
Parking and Set-Up
- What are the dimensions of the truck?
- Do we need to provide power and water?
- Can you park in the backyard?
- Can you park on the street in front of my house?
- Can you pull into my garage?
- Do you provide paper goods and utensils?
Contact us for availability, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 860.426.2858
Reservations are on a first come first served basis with deposit. We cannot guarantee availability so reserve your event fast.
Yes, please call or email.
One week prior to the event.
Deposits are non-refundable but will be applied for any future event we cater for you.
We charge for 50 people or less so the charge is the same if you have less than 50.
We have no minimum requirement but the event charge is the same. Please see our pricing.
We can accommodate 70 people. Additional charges apply for parties over 50. Please see our pricing.
Kids 5 and under are free.
We will do our best to accommodate your request provided it does not cause a scheduling conflict. Please call well ahead of time.
We are at each party for three hours (including setup and breakdown). If you would like additional time, please ask and we will do our best to accommodate (schedule permitting).
We work in light to moderate rain. We have an awning that extends over our service window, but we do not have protection against the wind or covers for the serving table.
Yes, our staff is happy to bring pizzas in for your guests but we remain outside.
Parking and Set-Up
Our truck is 20 feet long, eight feet wide, and 9 feet tall. We also require a 10-foot by 10-foot prep and service area.
No. Our truck is self-sufficient and comes equipped with a generator and hot water pump.
Yes we are able to setup in your yard provided it is level and the ground is firm enough. We will do our best to minimize the impact on your lawn, but cannot make any guarantees and are not responsible.
As long as it does not cause any traffic or safety issues we are able to park in the street. The road must be reasonably level and we will need a 10′ x 10′ area for our prep and service tables.
We are unable to operate in enclosed spaces due to safety concerns from chimney exhaust.
Yes, paper plates, napkins and plastic utensils will be provided.
Yes, we provide gluten-free crusts upon request. We are unable to guarantee against cross contamination and are NOT Certified Gluten-Free. Please consult with your health care practitioner before consuming any of our food.
Yes, once we are past the party’s initial rush we will accommodate requests.